- This event has passed.
Fall Teacher Appreciation Luncheon: Staff Only
December 8, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Please help us to say thank you to our wonderful teachers, student teachers and staff. Our Winter Teacher Appreciation Lu
Please sign up online to bring food or to volunteer your time. In the comment section, please let us know what food items you will be bringing or the amount of time you can volunteer. We will also place sign-up sheets in front of the classrooms if you would rather sign up that way.
A few suggestions when dropping off your dishes on the morning of December 8th:
1. Indicate if your dish is VEGETARIAN or VEGAN
2. Provide an INGREDIENTS INDEX CARD listing the ingredients of your dish (helps those with allergies)
3. Provide at least 10-12 SERVINGS PER DISH
4. Provide SERVING UTENSILS for your dish and include any special INSTRUCTIONS (heat, chill, etc.).
5. LABEL all dishes and utensils with your child’s name and classroom
6. Drop off dishes BEFORE 10:30 AM on Thursday. Non-refrigerated food can be left in the library behind the office, refrigerated and/or reheated items should be left in either the PS or ES kitchens.
7. Consider dishes that do not need to be refrigerated or reheated to make set up easier.
Your help will be much appreciated! Please email us with any questions.
Download Year at a Glance Calendar:
ES minimum day every Wednesday: 2 pm release.
SAC = School Age Care (our K-5 after school program), which is available every day except 8/26-28, 12/18, 6/10.
EC = Early Childhood Program, which includes our Infant/Toddler (I/T), half-day Geranium (GER), full-day Younger Preschool (YPS), and Transitional Kindergarten (TK) classrooms. EC Parent Conferences: Half of children in the I/T, YPS, GER & TK will attend school on the first day of conferences and the other half on the second day.