As the laboratory of the School of Education, the Children’s School has a permanent staff of master teachers and a rotation of student teachers in each classroom.
Our Head Teachers are…
- Highly educated; all have graduate degrees or commensurate years of experience and professional credentials
- Dedicated to the dual role of working with young children and mentoring college students
- Committed to their work, representing many decades of experience in the field
- Researchers who publish, present, and advance knowledge in the field of childhood education
- Excited to partner with families in co-educating our wonderful students