Group tours of our Infant/Toddler, Preschool, and Transitional Kindergarten classrooms are held in January and February of each year. Applications are due in February and enrollment decisions go out in March.
How to Apply
- Take a tour. Tours of our Infant/Toddler, Preschool, and Transitional Kindergarten classrooms will be held on select Tuesdays and Fridays in January and February. If you would like to be added to our mailing list to be notified when our tour dates are announced in December, please email our Admissions Director at the address below.
- Complete an application. Review the information packet provided at one of our admissions events and return your application to MCCS along with a non-refundable $75 fee ($100 for two siblings applying in the same year; $125 for three or more).
- Priority deadline for Early Childhood applicants is February 28, 2018.
- If you are applying for siblings to both the Elementary and Preschool programs, please submit both applications by January 19, 2018.
- If you are applying for Financial Aid, please complete the SSS application and upload all required forms online when you apply for admission.
Decision letters: MCCS mails decision letters on Friday, March 23, 2018. Signed acceptance of the offer of enrollment must be received with a non-refundable $1,000 deposit by 9:00 am on Friday, March 30. This deposit applies toward your child’s tuition and holds their spot for the 2018-19 school year.
Rolling admissions: We carefully limit observations of our youngest students and are unable to conduct private tours of our Infant/Toddler, Preschool, and Transitional Kindergarten classrooms outside of our scheduled group tours in January and February of each year. However, we do accept applications all year round and we don’t maintain a first-come, first-served waiting list, so if a spot opens up, we check our applicant pool for the best fit. If we have an opening for your child and you have not yet seen our facilities, we will contact you to come in for a private tour before you decide about enrolling. If we’re unable to offer your child enrollment in the coming school year, please contact us again in January to come on a group tour and request that your application be held over for the following school year.