For the 2019-20 school year, group tours of our Early Childhood program will be held in January and February. Applications will be due at the end of February and enrollment decisions will go out at the beginning of April.
How to Apply
- Take a tour. The best way to learn about our wonderful Early Childhood laboratory school is to come and see it for yourself! We look forward to seeing you at a weekday morning tour of our program. Space is limited, so reserve your spot today!
- Complete an application.
- Click the button below to apply online and upload a photo of your child/family or
- Download a PDF, if you prefer to fill out a hard copy, and submit it by by mail with a photo attachment of your child/family.
- Our non-refundable application fee is $75 ($100 for two siblings applying in the same year; $125 for three or more). If you are applying online, you can pay by credit card, and if you’re mailing in a hard copy, please include a check made out to MCCS with your child’s name in the memo line.
- If you are applying for Financial Aid, please complete the SSS application and upload all required forms online when you apply for admission.
Priority application deadline: January 18, 2019 (for families with siblings applying to both Elementary and Early Childhood programs)
Early Childhood Application Deadline: February 28, 2019 (for all other applicants)
Decision letters: As a member of the East Bay Independent Schools Association (EBISA), our school adheres to common notification dates and a commitment to supporting families in making educational decisions that are in keeping with their individual children, aspirations, and resources. For Early Childhood applications submitted by our priority notification deadline, MCCS mails decision letters on Friday, April 5, 2019. Signed acceptance of the offer of enrollment must be received with a non-refundable $1,000 deposit by 9:00 am on Friday, April 12, 2019.
Rolling admissions: Following our priority admissions season which concludes in April, subsequent openings are filled on the basis of maintaining balanced and diverse classroom populations. We carefully limit observations of our youngest students and are unable to conduct private tours of our Infant/Toddler, Preschool, and Transitional Kindergarten classrooms outside of our priority admissions season (January-March). However, we accept applications all year round, and for those who apply between April and August, we will contact you if we have an opening for your child.